Joe and Nancy

Joe and Nancy
Our Home on Wheels (Click on image above for our web albums.)

Friday, January 14, 2011

Final Preparations and Checkout Day at the Office



The above photo was taken on the back of the Grand Canyon RR last May.  It was a gorgeous day on the train and at the south rim of the canyon.  It was really windy that day, I mean really windy, so much so that we dared not get to close to the edge.  In fact, I lost my favorite Titlelist ball cap :-( to the canyon.  We plan to go back on this trip and take some hikes down to the river. 

We got just about everything loaded up in the motor home, as I have been home all week, so I had some time on my hands.  I will adjust the mirrors and put a fresh coat of Rain-X on the windshield and we'll just about be ready to fire up the diesel and roll out Saturday morning, 1/15.  till next time, Joe & Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment